Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Under the Weather

Unfortunately, I am not feeling my best this morning! I woke up with a sore throat and my right eye is really red. I just took some medicine and am going to rest up for a bit, so hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. I just walked to Le Pain Quotidien with two other girls to get breakfast and something hot to drink. I ordered the organic steel-cut oatmeal with mixed berries and a hot green tea. 



I mixed a little praline spread into my oatmeal!

Last night we ate dinner at Quality Meats, a cool restaurant that looks like an old butcher shop. We all split a bottle of a French Chardonnay to start. I ordered the Green Goddess Salad (filled with romaine lettuce, hard boiled egg, avocado, apple slices, tomato, sunflower seeds, and a creamy tarragon dressing) and Corn Creme Brulee





After dinner, we walked around Times Square. We went in Toys 'R Us, Sephora, and the M&M store.



We chatted at an upscale bar called Whiskey Park before we went to bed.

Today's plans include visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art and dinner at Buddakan. Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment